How it all works
We make every endeavour to ensure that all beers, largers and ciders are available; However we cannot guarantee that every barrel listed will be available every session.
TOKENS ONLY – No Cash Sales.
At the Beer Festival we work on a tokens only system, which simply means that all food and drink purchases are via token cards. No cash will be accepted at the food or drink bars.
‘Token’ cards can be purchased at the main entrance. (All profits go to Age UK Mid Mersey to provide services for older people).
Choose your drink or food and pass your token(s) to the person serving who will stamp the appropriate number of currency values on the card. Please ensure you have enough ‘money’ left on your tokens to pay the full amount.
Repeat steps one and two as many times as required.
Tasty Burgers and Hotdogs will be available at reasonable prices from the food bar located under the covered walkway near the Orangery.
You can get a clean glass from the Glass Exchange Area in the Diamond Suite to ensure you enjoy the true flavour of the ales. Remeber, the glass is yours totake home to keep.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
The safety of all our guests is our highest prioirty. To help make The Mansion House Beer Festival an enjoyable experience for you and to provide the best environment, the following health & safety issues and conditions of entry apply.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry.
- No alcoholic drinks will be served to anyone appearing under 18 years of age unless proof of age can be given.
- Please make yourself aware of the fire exits and location of the first aid post when you first arrive.
- Use of designated car parking areas; not the approach roads. Parking is free of charge.
- In accordance with the latest legislation, there is a total no smoking policy in all buildings and the marquee. Smoking is however only allowed in the designated smoking area. Vaping is not permitted inside.
- Please help us keep the area clean by using the litter facilities provided.
- Alcohol can decrease awareness so care should be taken when moving around the site.
- Everyone will be in possession of a glass, so lookout for breakages and inform a member of staff.
- Please do not drink and drive, it is against the law.
- Please do not bring your own alcoholic drinks or any food to the Beer Festival.
- Are staff and volunteers are working hard for your enjoyment. We operate a zero tolernace to abusive launguage or behaviour and guest will be asked to refrain or leave.
- We have a Zero tolerance to drugs.
- Please look after your valubles and personal possessions. We cannit accept any liability for losses of any kind.
- DRINK sensibly and in moderation and have a great time.